Client Service Administrator
Client Service Administrator – Hamble, Hampshire
Something new – Something different.
We are looking for a Client Services Administrator who is passionate about providing a great experience for customers. The role is based in our Hamble office which has excellent facilities and parking.
You will work with a small team of Protection Advisers to support the customer journey from initial contact through to checking customer satisfaction. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing emails, diaries and schedules
- Taking inbound telephone calls and gathering client information
- Data input
- Providing IT support
Ideally you will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Financial Services experience (not essential)
- We are looking for a responsible, organised, hardworking individual who can work independently as well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
We are a fast-growing company who are dedicated to training and developing our team to provide job satisfaction and career development opportunities. We have an open inclusive culture where everyone contributes to the development of the business. We passionately believe that happy staff leads to happy clients.
Basic Salary £17,000 – £19,000
Interested? Please apply to email@example.com